Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

New On-line Personality survey: Which of Ten Randomly Chosen Objects are you most like?

Take the following strictly scientificly structured test:

QUESTION #1:

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST TRUE OF YOU?

A. I feel I am most like a tomato.
B. I feel I am most like a paper clip.
C. I feel I am most like a desk printer.
D. I feel I am most like a cloned sheep.
E. I feel I am most like a natural woman.
F. I feel I am most like a hanging chad.
G. I feel I am most like a spam sandwich.
H. I feel I am most like a pokemon card.
I. I feel I am most like a gobbet of meat.
J. I feel I am most like another tomato.

EVALUATING YOUR SCORE

Step 1: Determine which answer you picked.
Step 2: Determine in your answer that which you feel you are most like.
Step 3: Put quote marks around the name of the object to make it into a label.
Step 4: This label is the label of your personality type. The key feature of that personality type is that someone of that type is apt to answer the above question the same way you did under the same circumstances.

POWERFUL TESTIMONY: "I never really understood myself until I took the Gnu's ultimate personality test. Thanks, Gnu!" -- Anonymous patient at Belvue

No comments: